Thursday, March 21, 2019

PANCAKES QUOTES


ROZOVYE-VEGANSKIE-BLINCIKI-S-NACINKOI-IZ-KOKOSOVOGO-KREMA-I-ZAMOROZENNYMI-YGODAMI.png


There is hardship in everything except eating pancakes.
Charles Spurgeon 

BLINCIKI-S-ARAKISOVYM-MASLOM-I-ZELE-AMERIKANSKII-STIL.jpg

I don't have to tell you I love you. I fed you pancakes.
Kathleen Flinn 


BLINCIKI-S-KAKAO-I-PUSISTYM-VEGANSKIM-MASLOM-S-MALINOI-I-KRASNOI-SMORODINOI.png


Where there is a perfect pancake flip, there is life.
Mahoatmeal Ghandi


BLINCIKI-S-KORITEI-S-CERNIKOI-I-EZEVIKOI.png


My favorite health club is the International House of Pancakes
Lewis Black 


VEGANSKIE-BLINCIKI-S-SOKOLADNO-KREMOVOI-NACINKOI.jpg


Watching a woman make Russian pancakes, you might think that she was calling on the spirits or extracting from the batter the philosopher's stone. - Anton Chekhov 



VEGANSKIE-BLINCIKI-S-SOKOLADNO-KREMOVOI-NACINKOI-1.jpg


I make the best pancakes you'll ever have! And I claim that title gladly. On Saturdays I make them for everybody. - Gloria Estefan


VEGANSKIE-BLINY-S-CERNIKOI-EZEVIKOI-SOKOLADNYM-SOUSOM.png


In a big family the first child is kind of like the first pancake. If it's not perfect, that's okay, there are a lot more coming along. 
 Antonin Scalia 


VEGANSKIE-VANILNO-KORICNYE-BLINCIKI-S-SOKOLADNO-KARAMELNYM-KREMOM.jpg


I thought English is a strange language. Now I think French is even more strange. In France, their fish is poisson, their bread is pain, and their pancake is crepe. Pain and poison and crap. That's what they have every day. - Xiaolu Guo


VEGANSKIE-VANILNYE-BLINCIKI-S-KORITEI-I-CERNICNYM-CERNICNYM-SOUSOM.jpg


Someone who eats pancakes and jam can't be so awfully dangerous. You can talk to him. - Tove Jansson


VEGANSKIE-VANILNYE-BLINY-S-MAKOM.jpg










No comments: