Friday, August 21, 2020

MISSING - by Skittle

 

Дождик осенний,поплач обо мне...



MISSING 

by Skittle


I'm confused, I think, I really don't know.
Searching all these days for where I should go.
Am I mad, am I sad? Should I even feel glad?
Whatever happened to the happiness I had?
I feel like something is missing in my life.
How can I go on, with all of this strife?
I really don't know, just how I should feel.
Am I dreaming or awake? I don't know what's real.
I try to tell people, but the words won't come out.
I feel so frustrated, I just wanna shout.
I feel like an angel who has no more wings.
I feel like a man who has forgotten his dreams.
But then I see your face and I finally know.
That what I'm missing in life is the smile you show.
Never realized it up until now, but you are my life.
One of these days I'll make you my wife.
But for now I can be happy with you as my friend.
And I hope that our friendship will never end... 







No comments: