Wednesday, October 7, 2020

YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE - by Dharthisha Naidu Naidu

 






YOU  ARE  THE  LOVE  OF  MY  LIFE

by   Dharthisha Naidu Naidu



Fate has brought us together, we will never be apart.
Our love is strong, it echo’s in my heart.
You make me smile when no one can
You take my hand and comfort me
You say the sweetest words ever told
You never let me down
You always on my mind.
Someone like you is so hard to find.


You proven your love over and over again 
and it is not fair
I have not proven how much i love and I care…
Life goes on and so do we,
I love from my heart always will i do
I have I loved no other the way I love you.


My dreams and thoughts revolve around you
I am hopelessly without you
You are my everything I see
You are everything that i need
You are the love of my life







 

 

 

No comments: