Monday, April 20, 2020

BETTER DAYS AHEAD - by Kathy S Kat





BETTER  DAYS  AHEAD 

by Kathy S Kat



Been through a lot of things in my life
But bringing my children into this world
Were two of the Happiest Days of my Life.


Then my beautiful grandchildren opened up
A whole new world for me and a new meaning
To life in general.  


Now I live one day at a time, 
I am older and hopefully wiser.
Hopefully my kids will learn from my mistakes 
And not make the same ones, that is my hope.


We all have regrets and still have things
We want to do with our lives.  
Mine is to be a better person 
Tomorrow than I was today.  
With the man upstairs' help 
I will overcome and be able to do that.


One day I will overcome and come out on 
Top and be the person God wants me to be.
Until that day comes I will keep striving