Tuesday, July 14, 2020

ALL MY LOVE FOR YOU - by Darrell





ALL  MY  LOVE  FOR  YOU

by Darrell


Everyday I think of you,
your in my thought's
in my dream's
in my heart.


Everyday I think of you,
and your there just when I need you.
All I think about every day and night
is that you are next to me
right by my side.


Everyday I think of you,
I say I'm a fool for waiting so long
to come to you,
the first time I saw you
you were all that I wanted,
but did not think you liked me
so I tried and tried to get closer to you,
and when I tried
you just walked away,
so I asked your friend's
if you really liked me
and they said yes,
so I went for you
and I was wrong
you did like me
and now I got you.
I'm not leaving you
and hope you don't leave me,
but if you do
I will cry
because I could never get over you.


I love you now,
and forever will hope that you love me
as much as I love you.