Thursday, December 19, 2019

ANYTHING YOU WANT ! - by Angela Diann Windham





ANYTHING  YOU  WANT  !

by Angela Diann Windham


You say you want to marry me someday !
but I can't see how ...
You say you love me
I still can't see why...
You say you still want to be with me
but I can't see how...


You want to marry me, love me 
and still want to be with me 
When all we do is fight...
 

And when we aren't fighting 
we are thinking of something else  
To fight about...
But I can't see how ...


No matter how much we fight 
You still want to marry me, love me 
and want to be with me
Well, I want to marry you, love you 
and be with you
So, my answer is, "Y E S !!"
I will love to marry you one day !!!
So, for the rest of my life I want to give you...
ANYTHING  YOU  WANT  !


I loved you from the first time I saw you
and always will, till the day I die !