Saturday, December 14, 2019

I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU BUT DEEP INSIDE I FEEL LIKE I ALREADY DID - by Richard Neil Thompson





I DON'T  WANT  TO  LOSE  YOU  BUT  DEEP  INSIDE  I  FEEL  LIKE  I  ALREADY  DID   


by Richard Neil Thompson




I never meant to hurt you,I’ll never understand, We’ve been through 
so much together this pass few day's What I’d give to take your hand! 
My life was complete But now it's not I lost it all, because I fought. 
She made me alive Now I am dead I'm laying here in bed 
Crying in my eye's out in my bed now Life is worthless, but I'm sorry 
for the things I've done. I'm sorry I can't be your number one on only .
 I'm sorry I always put you to the test I'm sorry I can't be the best
 I'm sorry I keep myself in a shell.I'm sorry I put you through hell.
 I'm sorry that sorry is not enough. I'm sorry for all the dumb stuff.
I know I made a promise that I couldn't keep. 
I can't figure out a way to tell her.


THE TRUTH IS.... And I can't complete my sentence soon as 
I find the words, I know this would be the end.
I don't want to lose you but deep inside,I feel like I already did. 
Because if I tell you the truth it is only more and more damage.
 Lying from the bottom of my feet to the crown of my head. 
Paranoid. Losing Sleep. Over what I did.


Stalling. trying not to think about it. I try to tell myself, 
I must learn to live with my heart ache.
thank you for letting be a part of your life. I am glade to have had
 you for my wife.,always and forever baby you'll always be mine.
 I'll always love you even past the end of time Why should I try, 
All I want to do Is Lay here and die It had only been ten days 
but that is all I need To get a last chance Before she leaves 
One last chance To turn it around Hoping she won't turn me down,
 Although I know what the pain feels like, I still chose to hide
And although, I look back and see I ask myself if I could do it again, 
would I have tried? The answer You probably don't want to hear 
and I know that your heart is set on tomorrow's fear 
Like the dream you dreamt when I walked out
I know this second chance gives you much doubt 
But I decided that I want to repent And set my heart back 
to the day I went you in my live.