Saturday, December 14, 2019

YOU ARE THAT SPECIAL FRIEND - by Moses Michael N



60684c6f54e8.gif


YOU  ARE  THAT  SPECIAL  FRIEND

by Moses Michael N, Nigeria 



We are friends,
We both come from different faith
Background, culture and group,
Yet this doesn't count.


You are always there for me,
Knowing you has put on my mind many thoughts,
Words could never tell you how important you'll always be
You do things that are rare to find.


You that one true friend,
You understand the pain.
I have learnt to much from you,
You are that one special friend.


The world is full of fake friends,
With different reasons they come
From the front door they come,
And through the back they go.
Through the gloomy years and the hard time you stayed.


You give without hoping for anything in return,
True friendship in our world today is rare
Many full of symbiosis relation
You have defined to me that friendship isn't so,
You are that good friend,
Knowing you.......I am lucky.




60684c6f54e8.gif