Wednesday, September 16, 2020

WOULD IT BE OK ? - by Ryan Stiltz

 




WOULD  IT  BE  OK ?

by  Ryan  Stiltz



Would it be ok if I took some of your time ?
Would it be ok if I wrote you a rhyme ?

Would it be ok if I opened my heart ?
Would it be ok if I took on the part

Of being your man and showed you a view,
One that only a real man could do ?

Would it be ok if I could make you smile ?
Would it be ok if I held you awhile ?

Would it be ok if I kissed your face ?
Would it be ok if I were to replace

All the men in your past that just wouldn't do
And vow to be faithful and always be true ?

Would it be alright to look in your eyes ?
Would it be alright to never tell lies ?

Would it be alright to find a way ?
Would it be alright to long for the day

To pull you close and whisper in your ear
And tell you our feelings are nothing to fear ?

Would it be ok if I took some of your time ?
Would it be ok if I wrote you a rhyme ?

To tell you there's nothing I'd rather do
Than spend my whole life loving only you...







 

 

No comments: