Saturday, October 5, 2019

A PEACEFUL EVENING - by Michael P. McParland




A   PEACEFUL   EVENING 


by  Michael  P.  McParland


As I return from the store
with the items I need to make
a wonderful dinner I think of
and long for you to be here to join me
for a peaceful evening enjoying
each others good company and good food.
I long for and look forward to
a peaceful evening with you my sweet dear.


A peaceful evening with you in each others arms
while dinner cooks and comes to the perfect point,
watching a bit of light T.V and gazing
at each other smiling in pure warmth from our hearts
saying I love you my dear while we kiss
and from lightness of soul just laugh.
A peaceful evening with my one is everything
in the world I need and want.
A peaceful time with my girl so very beautiful and pure.


A peaceful evening with my sweet lady
for whom I would share a wonderful dinner,
then clean up for you and we could just sit back
and relax chilling out from the world and its stress.
A peaceful evening with you I look to God
and say is that too much to ask.
A peaceful evening of true love with the one I love best,
a peaceful evening with Kira the greatest Angel
and blessing for me that's come to pass.
A peaceful evening with the woman I want
for eternity as my beautiful wife.


A peaceful evening and night my dear Kira
are what I so badly need and want,
to cook for you and please you in every way,
see you smile as you feel and know
you are so truly cared for and loved.
To see you glow as I hold you and kiss you
so deep from pure love.
May God have mercy soon one day
and see fit to let us finally have our bright days.
Peaceful evenings with you are such a bright dream,
peaceful times in each others arms are what we deserve,
we've both been through a lot and have earned our
time of happiness in true love.
A peaceful evening is what I'll be dreaming tonight,
I love you Kira because for me you are
the worlds beauty and brightest light.