Monday, October 21, 2019

I MISS YOU - by Angela Maria Wilson




I  MISS  YOU



by  Angela  Maria Wilson


I miss your joy and laughter
I miss your company
You are an inpsiration to me
You're my muse, my mentor
I miss your smile
And the golden arora that centers around you
I miss your golden touch
And the incouraging things you say to me
You are my counselor man
you're my answer
My every hope
I miss your sunshine
And those ocean blue eyes
I love you more than the eye can see
You set my heart free
You bring out the best in me
You make my day, help me
find my way
I miss you dearly
I wish you would come back to me
So I write this love letter
to tell you how much I miss you
Hoping you will appear at my door
But it's just a silly dream
Come back to me my love
So we can catch up on our love
Because I miss you so
And my soul cry out for you
I miss you my angel, I miss you