Sunday, June 30, 2019

REMEMBER - by Janet Reynolds



Expert advice on how to take (and display) a family portrait that doesn't make your entire family flush with embarrassment.


  REMEMBER

by  Janet Reynolds


    Will you remember when
    I picked you up
    The times you fell and skinned
    and cut your knees


    Will you remember that I
    was the one
    That wiped your little nose
    when it just wouldn't stop
      

 Will you remember when I was there to hold you
When that bad dream woke you up
Will you remember that I was there when
He did not call you to go out


Will you remember that I was there
When he picked you up for that first dance
Will you remember that I wiped away
Those tears through each and every fight


Will you remember the time that I told you
You will remember this always
as the best day of your life


Now remember this, my little girl,
As I will not remember
Time will rob me of my memories
Remember always that I love you

 
Nata Vi





No comments: