Tuesday, November 19, 2019

HOLLY WOJAHN - American artist


Yes


Holly Wojahn is an American artist who currently lives and works in France.

“Having moved to France more than 20 years ago, I completely changed my life! This country instantly inspired me with a new muse. My work was immediately recognized by French artists, art lovers and shown at the prestigious Galerie in Paris, which once represented such prominent artists like Picasso and Chagall, and since then the doors of various galleries began to open in front of me around the world!

The interweaving of the composition with elements of "Joie de Vivre" (cheerfulness), which manifests itself in color and style, is my trademark. I love creating representative images filled with imagination and joy. "I have had the honor of licensing my paintings for sale in Gift, Desktop and Decor products for home decoration for many years."


Yes





Yes




Yes





Yes





Yes





Yes





Yes




Yes






Yes





Yes