Sunday, January 5, 2020

WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME... ? - by Nikki Rose Visconti




WILL  YOU  STILL  LOVE  ME... ?

by   Nikki Rose Visconti



Will you still love me, in another day? 
Will your feelings of love still be the same way?
Will you still love me, after another week? 
Will you be sure it's my love that you seek?
Will you still love me, when a month's behind? 
Will you be able to say there's no other on your mind?
Will you still love me, in another year? 
Will you still whisper to me those three words I live to hear?
Will you still love me, when 10 years are gone? 
Will our wedding day come straight from the books of "Once Upon.."?
Will you still love me, in 15 years? 
Will you be the father who kisses it better and wipes away the tears?
Will you still love me, when we're old and grey? 
Will our first touch and kiss seem like yesterday?
Will you still love me, when I'm gone? 
Will you meet me in heaven and leave me never from thereon?
Will you love me forever? Please answer me this?
I'll love you forever, my promise, sealed with a kiss..