Friday, July 19, 2019

ALONE - by James


 

ALONE

by James


I sit out side alone,
the wind gently brushing up against me,
I sit there thinking of you,
and the love we had to,
I remember the first time I saw you,
I was struck by you,
left breathlessly,
couldn’t move,
I was frozen,
by the presence of you,
right then,
right there,
you stole my heart from me,
I didn’t know what to do,
I instantly fell in love with you,
Then I remember the time we spent together,
the connection we had,
the sparks that were there,
we lived life so freely,
I did what I could for you,
all out my love for you,
Now I sit here alone,
with no one to talk to,
no one to see,
the scar is still there,
and the pain goes on endlessly,
you will always be,
a haunting memory,
that will always stay,
inside of me,
I have to fight to survive,
I have to fight to stay alive,
cause the pain is slowly eating at me,
like a poison,
it flows in me,
there is no stopping it,
it will soon consume,
so I sit alone in the night in the rain,
trying to reach for the light,
hoping it will wash away the pain,
I am dying because of you,
You see what love could do.



 






No comments: