Thursday, July 11, 2019

WHILE THINKING OF YOU - by Annie B.






WHILE  THINKING  OF  YOU


by Annie B.



I love the way you touch me,
Because it makes me want you more,
I love the way you can always say the perfect thing,
and never make me sore.


I love how your always there for me,
through the good times and the bad,
I love all the times we shared,
And all the good times that we've had.


But when you are away,
And we are far apart,
I keep you close to me,
Right here in my heart.


It's hard to think that I found someone,
As special as you...
For all my life  I didn't believe in love,
till  I found you.


Please say you will be with me forever till the end,
Please say that you'll love me and we will be more then just friends.


I just want you to know  I love you very much,
I can promise you we'll never be apart,
Everyday i think of you,
I just hope you know this poem comes from the heart.


So  I guess to conclude with this,
I will just say it again,
You run through my mind all day,
And its always the same thing,
Your smile that stays with me forever,
I love you...





 
 
 
 
 

No comments: