Thursday, July 25, 2019

CHOCOLATE - by ''spiritualangel''


 

CHOCOLATE  

by  ''spiritualangel''
 

Delicacy of mystery charm without equal,
of ancestral origin, combinations per thousand
Wrinkled bitter and sweet flavor, a delicacy,
aromatic and refined with its passage to the palate.


Inevitable and inconsolable
chocolate comforts
and you cause me to speak.


Wonder reverence, to the magnitude of the truth,
of colors and flavors like love and freedom
amazing to the incessant combination
Oh, how memorable is your perfection.


Chocolate of purity and elegance,
is therefore beautiful, more refined than itself
chocolate colloquial smear my soul,
what exquisite my moments
vibrate when I have you in my palm.


Oh, what a masterful chocolate,
there are in bulk, there are solitaires
waiting for who to try
syrup you go crazy
and you make me drunk just to fall in love.


Oh chocolate
my heart beats that beats
essence of natural ingredient
prestige in your pleasure,
to invade my whole being.


Comforting Chocolate
coconut and honey
milk and caramel
jealous of your condition,
Colossus you, without any devotion
What chocolate, ahhha.


Damned chocolate,
damn good makes a paradise
of my reality.
what rich chocolate
I bite you here, I bite you there
the insatiable desire becomes more and more.


Oh chocolate you are stirring
in love with your aroma I am
without measuring word I say
Give me chocolate without you I am not.


Sighs were left in my lips,
too many in time
to say they are mine.
addiction to madness is what I feel
I'll make with you my chocolate.


It makes me drunk with you
a magic that releases ecstasy erotically my desire
to the most unbreakable,
nectar of the unimaginable labyrinth,
bark of the incessant and the occult
of the innocuous force,
reminds the mind how juice is made in your mouth.


"Chocolate Chocolate"
you flavor my interior
who could be superior
If our passion tastes like chocolate
and my heart is already checkmate.


Reaction you unleash on me, when I see you
Licking you now is my wish,
soft and erotic when tasting,
master key when wishing
you are not in my zodiac
But I do know that you are now my aphrodisiac.


Oh the comforting chocolate
my heart is beating, beating.


 







No comments: