Saturday, March 21, 2020

BETWEEN ME AND YOU - by Anganiesha Gilliam





BETWEEN  ME  AND  YOU



by Anganiesha  Gilliam


I understand that you don't want to let me go
But you do understand that you have to.
You didn't want me when I was around
So what makes you think I want you


Don't get me wrong I love you to death
But I'm just tired of being lied to
Our relationship was not based upon sex
It was based on our trust and love


If I could take back one thing I said
I would take back when I said I loved you
The only reason why I'm saying this now
Is because of all the pain you put me through


Unnecessary hurt, pain and sorrow
Caused because I was here for you
Then I wonder how you would've acted 
if we wasn't together
Would you still do the things that you do


I say all this to you, because to you I do nothing right
All you want to do is fuss and fight.
I want you to know what you do in the dark
Will always come out in the light