Sunday, March 29, 2020

MY LOVE I WISHED WE SHARED - by Whitney Rebecca mcclure





MY  LOVE  I  WISHED  WE  SHARED


by  Whitney Rebecca mcclure



My love for you is just enough, to get me through the day,
If only I could have you by my side, for this I do pray.
I know you know what love is, for you share it with one other,
But to know the love that I have for you, 
I hope that you will soon discover.
You think of another girl, 
when you fall asleep and when you wake,
But for you to be thinking of me, I hope for Lord's sake.
Maybe things won't be how I wish they would,
But maybe I pray, maybe it could.
That other girl obviously has been treating you wrong,
And with my love hopefully I could make you strong.
If it doesn't work out, we could still be friends,
But I will always care for you till the very end!!