Monday, May 18, 2020

BABY IN HER HIGH CHAIR - by Helen Barron Bostwick




4570book | HD |ULTRA | Baby High Chair Clipart Pack #6042
BABY IN HER HIGH CHAIR

by  Helen Barron Bostwick


Here I am all ready: here's my little plate
Wants some 'tato on it: papa, you'll be late.
Here's the milk a-waiting in my silver cup;
I'm so hungry! 
will somebody please to push me up.



Didn't see me, did you, scrambling up my chair?
Got up all alone too; would you think I'd dare?
Got my clothes all twisted;
 'fraid I mussed my curls:
What did papa say about frowsy-headed girls?



Dear, I have such troubles! people are so slow!
Don't they want some supper, 
I should like to know?
There's a fly gone swimming in my silver cup;
And I can't quite reach him, 
'cause I'm not pushed up.



Here's my mamma coming;
 here come Sue and Fred;
Now there goes the ding-dong, just as if it said,
"Little folks and big folks, 
time to come and sup!"
Thank you, papa, thank you,
 for pushing Bessie up.
Free Baby Digital Stamp: Baby in High Chair Eating with Spoon ...