Tuesday, May 12, 2020

MY LOVE - by Nicole Anne Nicky



MY  LOVE

by   Nicole Anne Nicky



I know I hurt you to many times 
When I did, I saw the tears in your eyes.  
I know you think I didn't hurt I didn't cry, 
but I have never cried so much. 
But what made it worse 
was the fact that I hurt you.  


You took me back 
and loved me more then anything.  
I took you for granted 
and I hurt you again.    
I promised you I would not leave 
but that promise I broke.  
If I had to brake a promise to you 
why that one?  


You took me back once again 
and loved me more then I could ask.  
I promise you this right now 
I will never leave you again.  
My love for you will never die 
just get stronger.  


I can say I'm sorry a million times 
but that will never make up 
for all the pain I have caused.  
All I can do now is look into your eyes 
and tell you I love you.  


I will never hurt you again.  
I wish I could go back in time 
and change all that 
but I can't. 
But I can I love you 
and I will never hurt you again.  


You may not believe me 
and I don't blame you, 
but you are the only person I think of, 
the only person I want to hold, want to kiss, 
the only one I want to say, "I love you," to.  
Whatever you do, I will never stop loving you.