Friday, May 8, 2020

WHY WE CHOOSE EACH OTHER - by Shelly Renee McDaniel




WHY WE CHOOSE  EACH  OTHER

by  Shelly Renee McDaniel


Sometimes, when I look out into the sky, 
I thinkof you, and then ask myself Why? 
Why did you choose me, and then I start to smile,
 because that list could possibly go on for miles.



It could be in the whisper of your voice, or in the
 warmth of your gentle touch, then I realize there 
are to many things that make me love you oh,
 so much.



Is it how you support me, even with my silly
 little notions, or is it how you care with such
 a great devotion. Is it how your kiss, fills me 
with such a desire, or how you hold me at night,
 like the warmth of a fire.



Is it in how your eyes shine so bright when you look
 at me, and knowing together that forever 
is where we want to be. My dreams and 
passions are all of you, and just think of 
the endless possibilities that we can do.



Now we know why we choose each other
 in our life, we will always be there together, 
in the day and night. Thank you for choosing me,
 and making my dreams come true, for now 
until all eternity I am always, going to love you.